Teatro at Home

For Mother's Day

Happy Mother’s Day! For Teatro at Home for Mother’s Day we are offering a 3 Course Dinner, with options per course for $45.00 per person + GST. The menu you choose will be the menu that all guests will receive. We’re unable to accommodate a custom menu for each guest, but have provided options for each course to pick from! Your meals will be 90% cooked by our chefs, and you will finish the remaining 10% at home. Cooking instructions will be included.

Select your menu below for pre-orders for pick up only. Order here through our website is for pick up orders only.

Delivery options through DoorDash will open on May 6th if you wish to wait to place your order then.

All orders for pick up will be scheduled for Sunday May 9th 2:00pm-5:00pm from the main entrance of the restaurant.

If you are picking up payment will be taken on site. If you choose delivery, payment will be taken through DoorDash.

A manager will connect with you to confirm your order within 24-48 hours.

Thank you!

First Course

Charred Asparagus

soft boiled egg, crispy pancetta, roasted garlic aioli

Or

Caprese Salad

Teatro olive oil compressed tomatoes, buffalo mozzarella, basil

Second Course

Roasted Organic Salmon

saffron risotto, chili glazed rapini, fresh greens

Or

Canadian Prime Sirloin

parmesan potato croquette, honey roasted carrots, jus

Third Course

Tiramisu

Berloni Family recipe

Or

Carmel Apple Cheesecake

toasted almond crumble

Order Now








Wine

White Wine

Red Wine

Sparkling Wine



© TEATRO 2021 // Powered by the TEATRO GROUP
X

Stay Informed

Sign up for our newsletter to receive information on upcoming events and specials.